As you have clicked on this post, then I’m assuming two things. You are 18 and you are not satisfied with your beard growth. This post is just for you young people who want to know how to grow a beard faster at 18 and get a VintageBeard.
Now, There are two different steps you can take here. One is the hard and natural way and other one is using supplements which are made mostly of natural substances but not everytime . I’ve listed the best products that can help your beard to grow. Now it’s up to you which route you want to take. Or maybe take both steps.
The good part about the natural way is, it doesn’t have any side effects.But it does have some subtle effects you can lookout for. The products listed here don’t have side effects as well but still a supplement is a supplement. If you can get a VintageBeard with a 6-pack then why not.
How to Grow A Beard At 18:
First of all, I want ot make it entirely clear that there’s nothing wrong with you if you are unable to grow a beard at this age. It’s completely normal and you may see impressive beard growth in just few years anyway without doing anything. But I know not everyone have that patience and this post is for you.
I would like to talk briefly about natural and long way. But keep in mind that even that is not 100%. If your father/grandfather is lacking in the beard department then there’s nothing much you can do. You can try some beard growth products.I’ve written a brief review on the current best beard growth products,you can check it here .But if they fail after repetitive use(at least for few months) I’d recommend stop using them and wait for your age to reveal the real problem.
If you are not interested in any of these, you can just skip the step and go to product reviews and which product is more needed or effective for you.
Click here to skip.
As you are still reading I’m assuming you want to know about the natural way to grow a VintageBeard. I’ve added some products like cleanser, beard wash etc which will help you through the process. If you don’t wish to use them then that’s ok too considering they are not entirely necessary but these will just help you to speed up the process and save a bit of time you need for your beard care.
Natural Steps To Grow A Beard Faster At 18:
To answer your question of how to grow a beard faster at 18, badI’ve added this tips which will be your guide to start till finishing.
- Stop shaving/trimming
- Eat healthy
- Weight lifting/Compound movements
- Quality sleep
- Reduce Stress
This are the main topics I’m going to talk about mainly so keep reading if you want to know more.
These looks like a no-brainer, but this is a very weird issue I’ve seen in many people. They care about their beard growth, and they really do, they take all the natural, unnatural, supernatural whatever tips they can find. But they can’t bear the homeless guy look we get after two or three weeks without shaving. It starts to get itchy and to be honest quite ugly. People get really judgmental and give you weired tips about why beard is not that necessary and sometimes even try to show you twrongsides of beard.
This is no time to give in to the temptation of shaving or trimming. This stage is very important. You have to decide what you want. Do you want a clean shave look or a VintageBeard? You have to choose which route to take.If you are going for the beard then I must warn you, it is not easy. Not growing it nor taking care of it. It will take commitment from your part.
You need to stop doing anything to your beard at least for 2 months, maybe even more. Don’t trim it, don’t shave it. Just let it grow. No matter how bad it looks, it’s you first stage of commitment for a VintageBeard.
Shaving helps you to grow beard.This is a myth
Now this tip needs a article of its own so I’m going to add it later. Here is a general overview what you need to eat.
- Vitamin A and Vitamin A beta Carotene, Vitamin A repairs and maintains skin tissue which in turn helps to grow your beard and Beta Carotene is turned into Vitamin A in your body. A is found in foods like milk, cheese, egg yolks etc and Carotene is found in yellow and orange products like pumpkin and carrot.
- Vitamin C and E helps to produce sebum which is a natural oil produced by our body to lubricates and moisturizes hair, making it look thicker and more lush. This Vitamins are found in Citrus fruits, broccoli etc.
- Protein: Facial hair or any hair in the body is made with keratin which is made of amino acids. Our body doesn’t produce it on its own that’s why we need protein which in turn converts to amino acids. Found in milk, meat,eggs etc.
- Vitamin B,B12,Biotin: B vitamins plays a major role to synthesize the protein we eat so that can make new skins and facial hair, actually any hair. It also reduce your hair loss and help relief stress.Found in milk,nuts,cheese etc.
- Omega 3 fatty acids: It’s essential for beard growth and it also helps your whiskers from getting dry and brittle. Found in salmon,flax seed oil etc.
Now you know why I used the word “HARD” with the natural way. This step is completely necessary. You don’t need to weight lift actually, you need to exercise to boost your testosterone. It’s just that weight lifting is a compound movement and there’s nothing that can boost testosterone like it naturally. It’s the absolute best.
You can do squats, deadlifts etc or any other form of compound movement that boosts testosterone. I’ve added an article only talking about the best exercises you can do and the best people you can follow on youtube for that. Added few videos from there youtube channel as well.
They are quite good at what they do and you should follow them. Even if you don’t want a beard. Being healthy is much more important then a glorious beard.
This is the tips people most commonly forget. Quality sleep can be the game changer for you. You are getting what you want just to be in a comfortable room, in a comfortable bed and you will miss out on this for what? If you are conscious about your beard growth at this age then I guess you are much more conscious about your overall look. Quality sleep can help almost anything. There is a reason a phrase like “beauty sleep” exists.
Use a cleanser to keep your face clean. As you are using the cleanser, I would recommend one with eucalyptus as eucalyptus promotes bear growth.
6.Avoid Junk Food:
I should have probably used this in the “Eat Healthy” department but to be honest this point can be easily overlooked. This needs enough attention on it’s own as it can hamper your beard growth. It has a bad effect on your body in thousand different ways so bearded or not, leaving them will be a good choice.
This is quite a hard one, I know. It is quite impossible sometimes, so I’m offering an alternative. Manage it in a healthy way cause that has some serious effects on out life and Yes beard.
This is something I learned from Quora. This step comes after you have done all the necessary things stated above and haven’t touch your beard for 2 months. Only applicable if you have a patchy beard.
After you have let your beard grow as it is you have to start trimming the ENDS. So even if you have patchy beard that patch or holes will still not be visible. Keep trimming until the beard on the patch catches up.The idea here is to keeping the facial hair of less developed area to the length you want and trimming your normally developing areas trimmed to that size.
This is quite hard and you might want to give up but don’t. Once you get the hang of it it becomes easy.Then the wait begins and you can keep following the tips I provided while covering up your patch.
Supplement To Grow A Beard Faster At 18:
If that is too slow for you then you can use the supplements. I’ve written a article on best beard growth products here but It’s better If you read it in this article cause all of them are not for you as you are just 18. You can use whatever you like but I would recommend this products. I’ve put extra work to find the suitable products for you.
Some beard growth products are made for 21+ on mind,like Vitabeard so I’ll say stay the hell away from them. Many products in the market are good but not for 18-20 year olds.
1.Beard Grow XL To Grow Beard Faster At 18:
This is the absolute best for faster beard growth at 18. No contenders, this is it. this is a all natural non hormonal formula. Specific one of a kind mixture just for men. It is basically a blend of vitamins. No side effects. You should not overuse it though. Even vitamins are not totally side effect free to be honest. So keep that in mind.
Just don’t give in to their marketing . You are not going to get your VintageBeard overnight because it takes time and a lot of commitment.At least 3-4 weeks. Missing on the doses will be harmful for beard growth. You have to take it almost religiously if you want to see fast result at 18.
Another good thing about this product is it just doesn’t help your beard to grow, it also softens it and also become easier to manage. Don’t expect your beards shape to change . Nothing can change that. That’s genetics.
This product is not approved by FDA but I’ve yet to see someone having side effects. Even with a huge buyer base Beard Grow XL has 4.3 rating. So I guess that says something.
Take 2 with your meal and water. Just like taking any other vitamins. Extremely easy and extremely helpful.
- All natural product.
- Mixture of vitamins, so little to no side effects.
- Have a very large satisfied customer base.
- If you don’t have a genetic issue, this product will surely help you.
- Make your beard thicker and softer.
- Fast acting result. Faster then any competitor.
- For me, first con would be there marketing. Not the fact that marketers tried to sell it like chinese sex pills cause I think that’s their choice. Problem is, people can get really frustrated. 100% surety beard growth? Seriously? If a good beard is not in your genes then this product can’t really help.
- Many reviewers have claimed it solved there patchy beard issue but I don’t think so. My guess is they are either fake or they were going to have that patch filled any way. Age is one of the biggest deciding factors for how your beard is going to look so if you have it in your genes,it would be filled with or without Beard Grow XL. But it certainly can make the process faster so that’s good I guess.
I would recommend using this product after you at least know your problems. If your problem is patchy beard, this product alone will not help much so you will need Rogaine for that.
2.Rogaine To Grow Beard Faster At 18:
Well, I’m quite sure you have heard about this product. Everywhere you go, from Quora to Reddit, this is the most popular product for patchy beard. The best part about this product,it’s FDA approved. If you know nothing about the beard care products market yet,you should atleast know about this fact that most of the products are not FDA approved and I don’t think producers care much about this, except for Rogaine and few more products.
This is a 5% minoxidil topical solution which helps regrow hair and beard. It is the best solution for patchy beard till now in current market.
But this is not an all natural product so you should be extra careful. I’ve added a detailed article on how to use rogaine. Don’t do anything except for that.
Here’s a video of “Bearded Ali” using Minoxidil. I must say, he’s quite good at what he do and you can follow the steps easily.
- FDA approved.
- Clinically proven to regrow hair.
- Clinically proven for beard growth.
- Very large satisfied customer base.
- Continuous use will help your beard growth for sure. Even if you have genetic issue, this product might help.
- Quite cheap compared to what it does.
- Not an all natural product.
- National Institute for Health says: “Hair loss will begin again within a few months after minoxidil treatment is stopped.” So it will need continuous use.
- Wrong use can result in facial hair growth under eyes and forehead. That’s why I said to use it properly. But if you do get an issue like this using a epilator for men is your best option. Or you an wait, as they will fall out eventually after few months . My choice on this would be Emjoi AP-18MS Emagine Epilator.
No matter which route you take or both, you have to keep one simple thing in mind and that’s consistency.None of the tips or products here work without it, therefore you have to be very consistence .
Hope this article have answered your question about how to grow a beard faster at 18 and it would help you to gain the VintageBeard you desire.
Leave comments to let me know what do you think about these. If you have used any other product which helped you grow your beard at 18 which are not included here. Please share your knowledge with us considering knowledge grows when shared.